Shu - Te University
College of Managing
Graduate Institution of Financing
The Factors Impacting on Customer Satisfaction of Mortgage Loan: A Case Study of Bank To get Investment and Development of Vietnam.
Student: Tran Xuan Thanh
Advisor: Doctor Juping Wu
Co-Advisor: Doctor Nguyen Thi Thu Anordna
* Shu-Te University 2. Graduate College of Fund
The Factors Influencing Customer Satisfaction of Mortgage Loan: A case study of Bank pertaining to Investment and Development of Vietnam| * Tran Xuan Thanh
* Augusr, 2012
The Factors Influencing Customer Satisfaction of Mortgage Loan: A Case Study of Bank Intended for Investment and Development of Vietnam.
Student: Tran Xuan Thanh
Advisor: Doctor Juping Wu
Co-Advisor: Dr . Nguyen Thi Thu Anordna
Submitted towards the
Graduate University of Finance
College of Management
In Partial Satisfaction of the Requirements
For the level of
Master of Business Operations
The purpose of this study is to explore the relationships amongst service quality features (tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy) and customer satisfaction inside the context of Vietnam. The empirical info are drawn from 108 clients of an lender in Vietnam. The effects indicate important findings: the interaction among services quality features with customer satisfaction. Additionally , implications and limitations with this study, as well as directions pertaining to future study are mentioned. Almost every Vietnam bank activities similar problems in meeting customerвЂs expectation of services and customer satisfaction. It can be against this backdrop that this exploration tries to evaluate customers' pleasure and its significance for bank performance in Bank to get Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV). Key words: Customer Satisfaction, Services Quality, Financial Industry. [Customer retention is an important element of banking strategy in today's increasingly competitive environment. Bank supervision must discover and improve factors that can limit customer defection. These include employee overall performance and professionalism, willingness to fix problems, friendliness, level of expertise, communication abilities, and providing skills, and the like. Furthermore, consumer defection may also be reduced through adjustments in a bank's prices, policies and branch spots (Leeds, 1992). Clearly, you will discover compelling quarrels for lender management to carefully consider the elements that might enhance customer retention rates. Several studies possess emphasised the significance of consumer retention inside the banking industry (see Dawkins and Reichheld, 1990; Marple and Zimmerman, 1999; Site et ing., 1996; Fisher, 2001). ]
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 Introduction8
Significance in the Study13
Phase 2 Materials Review15
installment payments on your 1 Services15
2 . 1 . 1 Definition of Service and Service Quality15
3. 1 . 2 . one particular Reliability19
several. 1 . 2 . 2 Tangibility19
3. 1 ) 2 . a few Responsiveness20
several. 1 . installment payments on your 4 Assurance20
3. 1 ) 2 . 5 Empathy21
installment payments on your 2 Consumer satisfaction24
3. 4 Support Quality and Customer Satisfaction in Banking26
installment payments on your 3 The relative between service quality and customer satisfaction27 Part 3: Methodology30
3. you Research Framework30
3. two Research Approach30
3. a few Quantitative Research30
3. four Research Model30
3. four. 1 SERVPERF Model: thirty-one
3. 5. 2 The main reason to decided to go with SERVPERF Model: 31
three or more. 5 Exploration Hypothesis: thirty-one
3. 6 Variable Measurement and Questionaire Design32
several. 6. you Variable Way of measuring: 32
three or more. 6. two Questionaire Style: 33
three or more. 7 Sampling34
3. eight Data Analysis35
3. 8. 1 1 Sample T-test36
3. almost eight. 2 One way ANOVA36
a few. 8. 3 Two approach ANOVA36
a few. 8. some Correlation and Linear Regression36
Chapter one particular Introduction
References: 1 . Constantine Lymperopoulos, 2006, The importance of services quality in bank assortment for home loans, Managing Services Quality, Volume. 16 No . 4, web pages 365-379.
installment payments on your James Francis Devlin, 2002, An analysis of choice standards in the home financial loans market, Intercontinental Journal of Bank Promoting, Vol. twenty No . a few, pages 212-226.
3. Ha Nguyen, 2009, Customer satisfaction examination on Vietinbank's card, MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTATION, School of Business Vietnam National University, Vietnam.
5. Khalil Prophet Khalil, 2009, Online Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: A case study of Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad, MBA, University Science Islam Malaysia.
6. David Cohen, Christopher Gan, Hua Hwa Au Yong and Esther Choong, 2006, Customer Satisfaction: Research Of Bank Customer Retention In New Zealand, Business Division PO Box 84 Lincoln University or college, Canterbury, New Zealand.
several. Ubedullah Amjad Ali Shaikh, 2011, Effect of services quality in customer Satisfaction: evidences from the Restaurant industry in pakistan, Managing & Marketing, Volume. IX, pages 344-355.
8. Bao Truong, 2012, The Study Of The Factors Of Service Quality Affecting The client Satisfaction Pertaining to The Cable Television Service By Song Thu Company, Scientific conferences, Danang, Vietnam.
9. Ahmad Armonia Dogarawa, 3 years ago, The Impact of E-banking in Customer Satisfaction, MBA, Ahmadu Bello University, Nigeria.
10. EconomyWatch, 2012, Home loan Market in Vietnam, http://www.economywatch.com/mortgage/vietnam.html
APPENDIX: QUESTIONAIRE IN BRITISH
, 2005 public